When you share a link on social media, the preview image generated depends on a few things on your site. Sometimes it’s empty. (See samples below)
How to change the Default Image For Social Sharing Platforms
- Log in to your Site Manager and click on the tab labeled Header and Footer.
- Under Default Image For Social Sharing Platforms, click on the Choose File button.
- This will prompt your computer to choose your file. Please find the intended image you want to use and open it.
- Click Save and your image will be applied to your website.
How to test:
- Open https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Paste your link in the text field labeled, Enter URL to see information that is used when it is shared on Facebook.
- Click on Debug.
- You should see the results displayed below the text field
What to do next: